Thread: Mexican Massacre/Very disturbing photo

Default Mexican Massacre/Very disturbing photo

This photo was taken very close to the Texas border near Roma, Tx. For more of these go to : http://republicbroadcasting.org/?p=8419
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mexmassacre..jpg  
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Default Re: Mexican Massacre/Very disturbing photo

I take it they weren't selling hats at that kiosk ????????????

Years of Experience

And I just heard that our "Commander In Chief" Nobama is sending over 1,000 UNARMED National Guard Troops to the border to help out.... NICE JOB OBAMA!!! Think you need to give the National Guardsman a whole shitload of weapons to take care of anyone trying to get by our border....

Also, there have been at least 3 acts of armed robbery of U.S. fishermen on Falcon Lake just South of Laredo. They were carried out by 'Pirates' with automatic weapons and the letter 'Z' tattooed on their necks -it stands for Zetas, the ex-soldiers that are fighting one of the Drug Cartels for control of the border. It's going to spill over to our side sooner or later.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Well if they had AUTOMATIC weapons then the U.S. should have TIGHTER and more STRINGENT gun control laws !!!!!!!!!
    (I understand that statement make ZERO sense, it's basically a paraphrase from that RETARD Eric Holder)

I have ALWAYS wondered why as American Citizens those who live along border states with this type of activity aren't just given an open season ticket to defend themselves, their state and this country with deadly force. It IS an invasion.

I'm pretty sure entering a country illegally is a FELONY (at least here, other countries, not civilized like our own, you JUST GET KILLED ON THE SPOT). Now in the commission of the original felonious act anything crime related after that is compounded. Like applying for welfare or public assistance, they aren't citizens, they aren't anywhere close to being entitled to use those programs so therefore scamming the system make that GRAND THEFT or ROBBERY because of the original felony of BEING ILLEGAL.

Now those who wish to work in border towns and go back to mexico after their shift is over, no problem there. Go through the appropriate check points, get your papers, go to work THEN GO HOME TO MEXICO. They shouldn't be allowed to cross at their favorite low spot in the river, or hole in the fence and do the same thing.

This still is and (hopefully) will always be the land of opportunity. Where people from all over the world searcing for a new life to BETTER THEMSELVES AND THIS COUNTRY come to live. LEGALLY !!!!!!!!!

Assimilate and be an AMERICAN FIRST, then be whatever else you are !!!!!!!!

That is what Liberals, Democrats and every other turd organization who thinks this ISN'T a problem should be MADE TO REALIZE.

This is from the Rush Limbaugh sow a few years ago:

All right, immigration proposals under discussion. Let me add mine to the mix. I want to call this proposal the Limbaugh Laws. Here they are. First, if you immigrate to the United States of America, you must speak the native language. You have to be a professional or an investor. We are not going to take unskilled workers. You will not be allowed. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, no government business will be conducted in your native language. Foreigners will not have the right to vote, I don't care how long they are here, nor will they ever be allowed to hold political office. According to the Limbaugh Laws, if you're in our country, you cannot be a burden to taxpayers. You are not entitled, ever, to welfare, to food stamps, or other government goodies. You can come if you invest here, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage. If you don't know have that amount of money, you can't come and invest. You have to stay home. If you do come and you want to buy land, okay, but we're going to restrict your options. You will not be allowed to buy waterfront property in the United States. That will be reserved for citizens naturally born in this country.
    In fact, as a foreigner, you must relinquish individual rights to property. These are the Limbaugh Laws. Another thing. You don't have the right to protest when you come here. You're allowed no demonstrations, you cannot wave a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies, or you get sent home. You're a foreigner. You shut your mouth or you get out, and if you come here illegally, you go straight to jail and we're going to hunt you down 'til we find you.

I can imagine many of you think that the Limbaugh Laws are pretty harsh. I imagine today some of you probably are going, "Yeah! Yeah!" Well, let me tell you this, folks. Every one of the laws I just mentioned are actual laws of Mexico, today. I just read you Mexican immigration law. That's how the Mexican government handles immigrants to their country. Yet Mexicans and others come here illegally, they protest in our streets, they get on our welfare program, and we have members of the United States Senate, both parties, doing handstands and back flips, going through every contortion possible to allow it to continue so that it doesn't make these people mad, resulting in votes against these linguini-spined populations.
    GOD BLESS THE USA & the Damage Prevention Techs that are the heartbeat of the Utility industry.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]
    OPINIONS ARE LIKE A-HOLES EVERYONE HAS ONE.

Years of Experience

dude........that's messed up!!! is that what the world is coming to???
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Here on Long Island the problem ISN'T the 'Mexicans' (general and vague term for Spanish speaking peoples here). Our problem is SOUTH of Mexico. Central and South America. These people are being PIPELINED through Mexico because the MEXICANS DON'T WANT THEM IN THEIR COUNTRY. Honduras, Guatamala etc. etc., everyone here just calls them MEXICANS. Which they AREN'T. To the Mexicans, these people are Mestizos and LOWER THAN DIRT, if you can imagine that.

There is more RACISM and VIOLENCE between these cultures than EVER done by the 'White Man'. Problem is THEIR BULLSHIT is flowing over into the communities where the 'White Man' is now being FORCED to clean up the problem.

Personally I COULD CARE LESS if they cut each others heads off ALL DAY LONG. Just keep it in your shithole country.

Years of Experience

I normaly would love to jump on something like this but i think ill let USIC1 handle it

I bet if we built A FENCE BIG ENOUGH and put a Latino Head every ten feet on a pike the message might get through. Gotta keep them fresh though, picked at skulls don't scare anyone.

I know, not very PC of me to say but jesus christ, someone needs to get the POINT!!!!!!!

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by AULupstate View Post
    Here on Long Island the problem ISN'T the 'Mexicans' (general and vague term for Spanish speaking peoples here). Our problem is SOUTH of Mexico. Central and South America. These people are being PIPELINED through Mexico because the MEXICANS DON'T WANT THEM IN THEIR COUNTRY. Honduras, Guatamala etc. etc., everyone here just calls them MEXICANS. Which they AREN'T. To the Mexicans, these people are Mestizos and LOWER THAN DIRT, if you can imagine that.

There is more RACISM and VIOLENCE between these cultures than EVER done by the 'White Man'. Problem is THEIR BULLSHIT is flowing over into the communities where the 'White Man' is now being FORCED to clean up the problem.

Personally I COULD CARE LESS if they cut each others heads off ALL DAY LONG. Just keep it in your shithole country.
    I stay away to referring to the illegals as Mexicans or Hispanics, their ethnic origin and race are incidental and not defining. It is referring to the illegals as a race or ethnic group is where opponents to immigration laws get a grip and call us bigots and racists distracting from the heart of the problem.

I have been on many construction sites where there is nobody speaking or can speak English. These are workers from Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Russia, Hungary, Mexico, South and Central America. They are from all over the world, not just Mexico. And I have met illegals who are native English speakers from Canada and Ireland.

It is best to refer to illegals as simply illegals with no reference to their race or ethnic origin. Then when an opponent yells racism give it right back to them. We never said anything about race or ethnic origin, they are the ones speaking like bigots.

Years of Experience
    retired

Locateforlife, you meant Rush Limbaugh SHOW, right?
    "Aye, verily hath I spoken." - Thor, god of thunder