Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got bucked off - got back on....

Default Re: Got bucked off - got back on....

I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions.

Hey Monte. I worked for OneVision in Ga for a while and LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. I was treated with respect, unlike anywhere else and I make a good living while with them. If I need time off, I got it with no questions ask unlike other companies I have worked for. Hell I worked for one company that ask me to finish my load before leaving the day my Mother passed. I sure you can pretty much guess what I told them. If I needed equipment or anything, OneVision provided it. If your friend thinks they are worth more, tell him or her to test the market. Maybe your friend is not worth more. I have been around for a long time and seen many people in the locate field think they were worth alot when they were actually worth less. Then again maybe your friend is a very good locator, if so, again I say test the market or hush up. Money is good but its not everything.

John, if Onevision comes back down to southeast Ga, call me, I will be there in a flash.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ctdon1952 View Post
    Hey Monte. I worked for OneVision in Ga for a while and LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. I was treated with respect, unlike anywhere else and I make a good living while with them. If I need time off, I got it with no questions ask unlike other companies I have worked for. Hell I worked for one company that ask me to finish my load before leaving the day my Mother passed. I sure you can pretty much guess what I told them. If I needed equipment or anything, OneVision provided it. If your friend thinks they are worth more, tell him or her to test the market. Maybe your friend is not worth more. I have been around for a long time and seen many people in the locate field think they were worth alot when they were actually worth less. Then again maybe your friend is a very good locator, if so, again I say test the market or hush up. Money is good but its not everything.

John, if Onevision comes back down to southeast Ga, call me, I will be there in a flash.
    So far from the employees at OneVision I also have heard only good things. Some people do not get a raise becasue they are not due one. Also I find the raises going around tend to be pennies so you do not miss much.

I worked at one firm that would not give me the day off, I had leave time saved up, to be with my girlfriend when she got a mastectomy.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I'm with you John........cowards.....
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

I was informed today that this booby MonteCarlos was back at it again with the One Vision bashing. I have been a member of this forum for a while but I choose not to post but to read and learn from others.
    I am very aware of the fact that OVUS1 can handle whatever some rear end adornment can hand out BUT I am going to step in here and say a few words.
    First I would like to know why your so called friend needs you to fight his or her's battles for them on this forum or better yet does your so called friend even know you are doing this? With friends like you who needs enemies!
    I work for One Vision in VA and the crew I am lucky enough to work with is the best one that the Utility we locate for in this region has ever had working for them since they have contracted out the locating of thier facilities.
    You sir or madam sound like nothing more than just a disgruntled employee that is convinced they are worth more than they are or someone that could not even cut the cloth to even get hired.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12