• Broken gas line burns Spokane home


    A sewer contractor ruptured a natural gas line, causing a fire that spread to a house in Spokane.

    The family safely escaped. Firefighters evacuated neighbors Friday morning and contained the fire to the back of the house while it burned itself out.

    Battalion Chief Steve Sabo told The Spokesman-Review (http://bit.ly/14i9z2e) water and sewer lines had been located but there were no marks on the ground for the natural gas line.

A 'Rook Media' Website