View RSS Feed



  1. backatusol's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Not sure how many times I have posted on here, Don't work for Synergy One ,Dervon has done this in every State he has got a contract.
    For those of you that Just got *#cked in the A$$.
    Call the United States Department Wage and Hour Division. NC
    SOL has pending cases in several States. Employees have won the money they were owed for their services.
    How to File a Wage Complaint NC Dervons home town.
A 'Rook Media' Website