Blog Comments

• |
    I think it all comes down to the D.M... They run on a budget, and have to step up on making sure the areas are "overstaffed" in the slow season, so that any new locators can either succeed or fail in the dig season, allowing the crap to be removed from the group, leaving a group capable of the work load, Also think there should be more contact between states and districts. I would have no problems crossing state lines to help others for the company (and my wallet).. But the D.M has to be pro-active.. not Re- active.. Just sayin...
    • |
    Yes it is getting really old really fast. Thats why im leaving. Its really unpleasant and I hate getting up in the morning for this shit working like a slave because the company has their heads up their ass. You just cannot do 20hrs of shitty locates in an 8 hr day because new guys can't cut it yet. You can't make this shit go away even in a 10-11 hr day everyday. They would rather you crash and burn than to get more people. USIC sucks. I've had days where my PC just melts down with noshows, incompletes, damages, etc. But yet the regular stuff goes untouched and left for you the next day like a wonderfull gift from hell like its your fault they are short handed and you can't get to your tickets on troubleshoot, paint, measure board, and photo days.